(NanoESCA with k-space optics):
Ag(111) and small spot VUV source HIS 14 HD
k-space imaging on Ag(111) with the Momentum Microscope: kx-ky-Image sequence taken by changing of the binding energy EB:
- FOV in real space: 30µm.
- FOV in k-space: 3×1/Å.
- binding energy range: 18.2…- 0.5eV.
- 25meV energy steps, energy resolution: 100meV.
- excitation: 21.2eV VUV photons (small spot VUV source HIS 14 HD).
- acquisition time/image: changing from 5s to 25s to improve contrasts.
- number of single k-space images: 750
- total acquisition time: ca. 150min
See also more detailed sequences at the k-space clips page.